10 Reasons to Ask for Essay Writing Help
Essay writing is not a new assignment, it is as stinky cheese – traditional and well-known among everyone. Some people like it and some are grimacing even thinking about it. Are you referring yourself to the second type of people? Do you not want to be afflicted with boring essay writing and endless proofreading? There is a way out with all types of essays and other papers – help from qualified writers. Let's talk about the reasons why you should trust such services and what benefits you can receive from them.
- The most important advantage of essay writing help, which should be mentioned at once, is saving time. By asking for help from professionals, you will be overwhelmed with your free time – you will make it to the gym, to the party, to the cinema, to anywhere you want. You may simply sleep for three hours longer.
- The topic will be chosen for you. Very often, professors just mention types of essays, which are necessary to write a subject (for those who do not really understand what class they are attending at the moment). Choosing a particular topic may be a real challenge sometimes for students, as it should be not only be specific but interesting to the writer. By getting qualified help, you will be offered various essay topics, which may be discussed with the writers.
- You will have the opportunity to choose the writer who will provide essay writing help. If you've chosen EssayShark.com as your partner in getting academic writing help, this is your chance to see how easy and pleasant is the cooperation between writer and customer. Live chat is a perfect tool in an activity like this, as there is instant contact, the possibility to ask for amendments and a chance to ask questions.
- It is not necessary to carry out the research and think over new ideas. The list of references is a FREE bonus for EssayShark.com customers, along with title page, proofreading and unlimited amendments.
- The happy medium on our list of reasons to ask for essay writing help is the absence of the necessity to present convincing arguments, supporting citations, and so on. All the work will be done for you.
- No matter what your deadline, or discipline, or academic level, or grade of difficulty – you can always count on our help. Once more – ALWAYS, even if you have to submit the paper within several hours.
- In addition to writing help, our service offers free samples of academic papers for you to understand how they should be written and cited. Check out the papers you are interested in on our blog.
- Your paper may not necessarily be written without your taking part in the process. The service works in the way you can upload additional sources or even the draft of your initial paper.
- Original papers online. All types of essays, reviews, research papers, speeches, presentations, etc. are written from scratch personally for each customer. You will never receive rewritten or plagiarized papers. If some percent of plagiarism is detected, you can always ask to rewrite the abstract.
- Easy to use order form and EssayShark.com service interface. All you have to do is fill in the order form and all the rest will be done for you in the best possible manner.
Types of Essays: End the Confusion
Effectively writing different types of essays has become critical to academic success. Essay writing is a common school assignment, a part of standardized tests, and a requirement on college applications. Often on tests, choosing the correct type of essay to write in response to a writing prompt is key to getting the question right. Clearly, students can’t afford to remain confused about types of essays.
There are over a dozen types of essays, so it’s easy to get confused. However, rest assured, the number is actually more manageable. Essentially there are four major types of essays, with the variations making up the remainder.
Four Major Types of Essays
Distinguishing between types of essays is simply a matter of determining the writer’s goal. Does the writer want to tell about a personal experience, describe something, explain an issue, or convince the reader to accept a certain viewpoint? The four major types of essays address these purposes:
1. Narrative Essays: Telling a Story
In a narrative essay, the writer tells a story about a real-life experience. While telling a story may sound easy to do, the narrative essay challenges students to think and write about themselves. When writing a narrative essay, writers should try to involve the reader by making the story as vivid as possible. The fact that narrative essays are usually written in the first person helps engage the reader. “I” sentences give readers a feeling of being part of the story. A well-crafted narrative essay will also build towards drawing a conclusion or making a personal statement.
2. Descriptive Essays: Painting a Picture
A cousin of the narrative essay, a descriptive essay paints a picture with words. A writer might describe a person, place, object, or even memory of special significance. However, this type of essay is not description for description’s sake. The descriptive essay strives to communicate a deeper meaning through the description. In a descriptive essay, the writer should show, not tell, through the use of colorful words and sensory details. The best descriptive essays appeal to the reader’s emotions, with a result that is highly evocative.
3. Expository Essays: Just the Facts
The expository essay is an informative piece of writing that presents a balanced analysis of a topic. In an expository essay, the writer explains or defines a topic, using facts, statistics, and examples. Expository writing encompasses a wide range of essay variations, such as the comparison and contrast essay, the cause and effect essay, and the “how to” or process essay. Because expository essays are based on facts and not personal feelings, writers don’t reveal their emotions or write in the first person.
4. Persuasive Essays: Convince Me
While like an expository essay in its presentation of facts, the goal of the persuasive essay is to convince the reader to accept the writer’s point of view or recommendation. The writer must build a case using facts and logic, as well as examples, expert opinion, and sound reasoning. The writer should present all sides of the argument, but must be able to communicate clearly and without equivocation why a certain position is correct.
Learn How to Write Different Types of Essays
Time4Writing essay writing courses offer a highly effective way to learn how to write the types of essays required for school, standardized tests, and college applications. These online writing classes for elementary, middle school, and high school students, break down the writing process into manageable chunks, easily digested by young writers. Students steadily build writing skills and confidence with each online writing course, guided by one-on-one instruction with a dedicated, certified teacher.
In the elementary years, young writers get an introduction to essay writing through two courses designed to bring excitement and enjoyment to the writing process. Narrative Writing and Informative Writing take young writers on an animal-filled adventure to beginning essay writing. Our middle school online writing courses, Welcome to the Essay and Advanced Essay, teach students the fundamentals of writing well-constructed essays. The high school online writing class, Exciting Essay Writing, focuses in depth on the essay writing process with preparation for college as the goal. The online writing classes for kids also cover how to interpret essay writing prompts in testing situations. Read what parents are saying about their children’s writing progress in Time4Writing’s online writing courses.