|DE0-Nano User Manual||2.0||16277||2016-11-17|
|DE0-Nano System Builder||1.0.3||2017-04-28|
|DE0-Nano Control Panel||1.3.0||2015-04-21|
Please note that all the source codes are provided "as-is". For further support or modification, please contact Terasic Support and your request will be transferred to Terasic Design Service.
More resources about IP and Dev. Kit are available on Altera User Forums.
DE0-Nano Control Panel
- Allows users to access various components on the DE0-Nano board from a host computer.
DE0-Nano System Builder
- This tool will allow users to create a Quartus II project on their custom design for the DE0-Nano board with the top-level design file, pin assignments, and I/O standard settings automatically generated.
Related course resources:
School: Universidad Pontificia BolivarianaInstructor:Prof. Holguer A. Becerra
Course 1:- ECE 31289 Advanced Digital Design
Other course resources you might interested:
School: Cornell UniversitySenior Lecturer: Bruce Land
Course 1:- ECE5760 Advanced Microcontroller Design and system-on-chip [DE2]
Course 2:- ECE 5760 Simplified Floating Point for DSP [DE2]
The following tables contain downloadable files listing Intel FPGA device pin-out descriptions. There are up to three types of files for each device: Portable Document Format Files (.pdf), Text Files (.txt), and Microsoft Excel Files (.xls).
You can view PDF files in Adobe Acrobat. The text files are tab delimited, and are most easily viewed using a spreadsheet program, such as Microsoft Excel. Use the following steps to open the text files in Microsoft Excel on a Windows operating system.
- Open the Microsoft Excel program.
- Choose Open (File menu).
- Locate the text file and choose the Open button.
- In the first page of the Text Import Wizard, choose the Delimited radio button in the Original data type box. Click the Next button.
- In the second page of the Text Import Wizard, check Tab in the Delimiters box. Click the Next button.
- In the third page of the Text Import Wizard, choose the Generalradio button in the Column data format box. Click the Finish button.
You can open both the PDF and text files on Unix, Windows, and Macintosh operating systems.
Pin-out tables are available for the following device families: