Best Essay Education is a top academic writing service that, for years, has produced high quality academic writing for students in high school, college and graduate/professional programs. We pride ourselves in employing only the best writers, with Bachelor’s through Ph.D. degrees in all academic disciplines, so that we can serve any student need. As students use our service, and receive original, custom academic writing, they are able study those pieces and become better writers themselves.
Best Essay Education has created a scholarship essay competition to encourage students to produce their own great essays and have the opportunity to win a sizeable financial award to help with their own educational expenses.
Below, you will find all of the details. If you meet our entry requirements and are ready to craft that perfect essay, we urge you to enter.
Who is Eligible?
To apply, you must be a student at an accredited college, university, community college, oct-tech certificate program, or any graduate or equivalent professional program. High school students who have just enrolled in college, are certainly eligible.
Entrants must choose one of the following three prompts:
Should students have the right to evaluate their teachers? Why or why not? If so, how should this be done?
What new innovations promise to significantly change your life in college? How will they change your life?
Of all of the environment threats, which do you see as the most dangerous right now?
1. The entry is free, but a student may only enter one time
2. The essay has a word maximum of 1,000 words and must be in English
3. Essays must be submitted through our application form or as a Word attachment, sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “Scholarship Essay Contest.”
4. Once the essay is submitted, entrants must access their Facebook, Twitter, Flipboard or Stumbleupon page and repost this page. Help us to spread the word about the scholarship to as many students as possible.
5. Entrants must also “Like” our Facebook page and “follow” us on Twitter.
6. No offensive, harassing, or incendiary, defaming content may be used.
7. By submitting an essay, the student is certifying that the content in fully original.
8. Entry automatically constitutes agreement on the part of the entrant to all of the Terms and Conditions listed below.
9. Entrant’s full name, email, and social media account ID’s should appear on a separate page and submitted with the essay.
Methods of Judging
All eligible essays will be evaluated by a panel of Best Essay Education writers and editors. The following criteria will be used:
- Originality of thought and structure
- Quality of grammar and composition, including organization, vocabulary, etc.
- Creativity and depth of thought
The panel shall determine the top three winners, based upon a scored rubric, and will then publish those winner names on its site, and social media pages, as it deems appropriate.
Winners will receive notification via email and will be required to reply to those emails. Should a winner fail to respond to the email or, for any reason, refuse the prize award, the award will be provided to the entrant who is next in line.
Deadline for entries is 30 November, 2017.
Terms and Conditions: By submitting an entry to Scholarship Contest, the entrant automatically agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Entrants attest that any entry submitted to the Best Essay.Education scholarship essay contest will be fully original and is one that has never been submitted or published anywhere else. We reserves the right to subject every entry to a plagiarism-scan, in order to verify originality. Once an entry is submitted, entrant agrees that all ownership rights to that essay are transferred to BestEssay.Education, and all copyright laws protect ownership by BestEssay.Education. Entrant understands and agrees that s/he may not reproduce, transfer, share, republish, or otherwise use or distribute the entry essay in any way, without express written permission. Entrant agrees that the company may use his/her name in publishing the contest entrants and/or winners. BestEssay.Education shall protect all other personal information of every contestant and shall not provide that personal information to any third party.
Та показала ему последние строчки текста. Бринкерхофф читал, не веря своим глазам. - Какого чер… В распечатке был список последних тридцати шести файлов, введенных в «ТРАНСТЕКСТ». За названием каждого файла следовали четыре цифры - код команды «добро», данной программой «Сквозь строй».